us1.minerclaim.net:3333 (Currently offline)
Update: 12/17 04:30AM (UTC+1) - Nothing new for the moment guys. The Coin Magi developer are working on a fix. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.
Update: 12/16 07:45PM (UTC+1) - Mining is disabled for the moment. We are investigating the current issues. It seems that the entire Magi network is affected. We will give you an update as soon as possible. You can follow the XMG discussion on the official thread here: bitcointalk.org For the moment we recommend to stop your worker if you are using time billed / rented mining ressources. Your coins are safe - don't worry.
Update: 09/20 11:15PM (UTC+2)
- New stratum servers are already in testing mode, we will release them as soon as possible!
Update: 09/19 11:30PM (UTC+2)
- Bittrex Exchange
opened their wallets for trading Coin Magi a few minutes ago. Happy trading! :-)
Update: 09/18 12:30PM (UTC+2)
- We have increased our database capacity due the higher server load.
Update: 09/17 03:00PM (UTC+2)
- For information about current PoW / PoS: m-wallet version v184.108.40.206 - PoW / PoS block generation rule
- block 1481500: PoW / PoS block generation rule, and also exit point of the maintenance mode
- block 1482000: difficulty adjustment algorithm switch
Update: 09/15 11:30AM (UTC+2)
- minerclaim hot server wallet updated to 220.127.116.11
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being